Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hello everyone, and welcome to March of 2009! WOW!

As I look forward to my final few weeks as Mr. Delaware 2008, I also have the chance to reflect on my year (plus) and realize all of the wonderful opportunities that were available to me. Performing at pageants, recitals, and cabaret events, traveling all over my state as well as neighboring states, and especially volunteering for a number of charities are things that all float to the top of my list.

As I reach the end of my reign I hope to update my blog more often. Sadly I tried to learn how to put up mini slideshows from Galen but I guess I couldn't grasp her directions! If you've never visited her blog, please do! missdelaware.blogspot.com.

All the best for a wonderful first week of March!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment