Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 1 in Oregon complete!

So I really should be alseep, I've been awake for just about 24 hours now. Trish and I flew out og Philly at 5:45 am into Houston,, then from Houston all the way up to Portland before a two hour drive to Seaside. To say this was all indirect would be an understatement, but we made it safe and sound and are so excited to be here!

After checking in to the Inn at Seaside and setting up our trunk show at the convention center, we spent some time with the ED Dana and Kent Pareham, the producer. We fitted each girl in their Alisha Hill opening number dress and they are all so nice! The dresses look great. We watched Kent instruct the girls in swimsuit before grabbing a bite to eat with Miss OR 03 April and her friend Andy at Dundee's in Seaside. I can't believe I am still awake...

I had one big AHHH moment tonight, which was when I realized that Katie Harman was sitting right in front of me! It was all I could do not to run up and hug her. She is the first Miss America I clearly remember watching win her title and I have just loved her ever since. She is here for the whole weekend! YAY!

We are so proud of our pieces at this woderful trunk show, it's definitely worth the trip to come see us! So many evening gowns, cocktail dresses, pairs of shoes, and amazing earrings. Call me at 516 297 5323 to make a private appointment for Saturday or Sunday!


Photos will follow tomorrow!

Love,
Chris
Mr. DE 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment