Monday, June 7, 2010

I can't believe Miss Delaware week is here, but I'm so excited! The pageant is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday once again at gorgeous Dover Downs. All of our returning anniversary Miss Delawares were non-finalist talent winners at Miss America (Michelle Harris Anderson, Junnie Cross, and Becky Bledsoe), and with Heather and our Broadway music theme the show is sure to be spectacular!

I am so super proud this year of my two girls (whom you see above), Miss Rehoboth Beach Marcie Smith and Miss Mid-Atlantic Shaila Gillis. They have worked so hard and have amazing wardrobes, and they're ready to get started!!!

I'm leaving soon to head down to Dover to meet the girls at move in, then it's off to Maple Dale CC to play in the Miss Delaware Golf Classic for the first time! I'm so excited!!

I'll be keeping you updated this week!!

Love,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment