Sunday, February 28, 2010

Queen's Corner!

Hi everyone!

I somehow snuck into the wireless system at the Hilton hotel here in Newark, NJ. I am at The Queen's Corner event representing The Red Carpet. There are some nice vendors and more new pageants than I thought were ever possible. Famed interview coach Don Baker was the opening speaker and I really enjoyed his insight. We spoke for a few moments and he was very kind. Lucky are the girls who have appointments with him today!

Right now a pregnant pageant coach is giving a rather looooooooong make up demonstration on a former Miss CT USA...I need my girl Wendy Williams to come up in here with a big HOW YOU DOOOOOIN??

We may be showing a few pieces in a Red Carpet fashion show at the event that I might host...always be prepared for everything!

Tomorrow it's back to a dose of reality, subbing third grade and running fourth grade math club before a Bachelor finale party!!

I hope you all had a terrific weekend!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment