Monday, March 1, 2010

The Bachelor...

Okay y'all, I know we're alllll pissed and all that Jake chose Vienna over Tenley. As much as I LOVE Tenley (she's my huge straight crush and she has perfect hair and an amazing wardrobe), I understand what Jake was saying. Something was missing. We all saw him forcing the issue with that relationship a bit. There was just something about her that made you feel like you had to tiptoe on eggshells sometimes when you're around her. I'd still marry her if I was a straightie.

Vienna is a ho. Tabloids and etc aside, she definitely put out and Jake was different around her than around anyone else. Best of luck to them, but as my girl Countess LuAnn from RHofNYC would say, she has Ramona's CRAZY EYES!!!
PS The third season of RHofNYC premieres in THREE days at 11 PM on BRAVO! SO excited! My favorite cast! Bethenny rules!!

The cheesiness of the song and the dance on After the Final Rose was RIDICULOUS. On the wings of vomit...sorry, but it was TOO much.

Mad props to him for crying. This was the most real (and saccharine sweet) season I've ever watched. Don't know how I feel about Ali the Bachelorette...her hair is a MESS (and so is Jake's along, with the tie he wore to propose to Vienna). Other than Tenley, someone PLEASE HELP ALL THESE FOLKS WITH THEIR HAIR!!! JAKE!! VIENNA!! ALI!!

Love y'all! I had a pretty regular day, subbed in third grade and then taught fourth grade math club! Back to crazy pageant life tomorrow!

Love,
Chris

PS The newest season of Dancing With The Stars...Pam Anderson...Kate Gosselin...Jake the Bachelor...Shannon Doherty..Evan Lysacek?!? I may have to start watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment