Monday, March 1, 2010

Tomorrow...

Tuesday brings me back into my crazy schedule of pageantry...up to The Red Carpet ~ Wayne tomorrow for a personal appointment and to pick up some things for the Miss Philly workshop this weekend, followed by Emceeing a fabulous prom fashion show produced by my dear friend, Miss South Jersey 2010 Krysten Moore. After a loooong drive home tomorrow night, I'm subbing a half day in second grade Wednesday morning and then the marathon of travel continues...the Wilmington NewsJournal is featuring me in an article called Fashion Ambush and Wednesday at 2:00 is my photo shoot!! I'm bring four looks and it's in the lobby of the Grand Opera House in Wilmington, SO excited! Here's a link to the reporter who is writing the article so you can get a sense of what it's like...

Fashion Ambush

From there I'll head back down to The Red Carpet ~ Perryville to pick up dresses for the William Penn HS Prom Fashion Show on Thursday evening. Then I'll join some terrific teaching friends for a dinner at Friendly's to raise money for Cecil Manor. What a day! What a WEEK!

On the national VOY Miss America message board, someone asked me about my upcoming personal appearances so they could come see me Emcee and sing...how sweet are they?? Here's a list of some forthcoming events! :P March is full of traveling on weekends to judge and work pageant events, but the spring will be busy with new opportunities!

March 2 (TOMORROW!) - Emcee at North NJ Prom Fashion Show

April 10 - 2010 MR. DE PAGEANT!!! More info to come...

April 23 - Entertain at Lebanon (PA) Veterans Affairs Volunteer Banquet
April 24 - Featured Entertainer at the Mrs. MD/PA United States Pageant, Sunoco Performance Theater, Harrisburg, PA
May 16 (pending) - Emcee Mrs. NJ United States Pageant

We'll see what else we can add from there!

All the best always! :)
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment