Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update on life!

Hello everyone!

First of all I am SO excited to be in a photo at the top of the Guru board for even five minutes today! So exciting! I love you all!

I am SO happy to be a little more relaxed and actually sleeping in my own bed consistently! As exciting as these last few weeks have been, it's nice to settle down a little. Let's be honest, spring is a crazy season for all of us pageant peepz! I already know this season that I'll be attending at least part (if not all) of the following Miss America state pageants: Rhode Island, Delaware (obvi!!), Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York. I wouldn't be surprised if a few more get added along the way.

I am super excited about this weekend as well. Tomorrow night I am going (with some NJ pageant friends) to see the phenomenal Brenna Weick, NJOT 09, in her high school production of Les Miserables. Not only do I love Brenna, but this is my favorite musical and I have not seen live theater in a months! So sad! It used to be my life!

Saturday is a wonderful pageant filled day, with a trip down to Milford for our very last Delaware local of the season. We are so desperately trying to crown enough girls to have a prelim night this year! We need two more! The last two years our pageant has been three nights and action packed!

I will then head up to Miss Philadelphia 2010 at Drexel University. I am so in awe of this pageant organization and all of the people who run it. They are an amazing group of people and The Red Carpet is excited to be a sponsor for the new Miss Philadelphia.

Sunday is a day of relaxation before two more days of subbing...yay!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend everyone!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment