Saturday, March 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I am so happy to be back in New York and relaxing for even a day. Today is my mom's birthday and I am so happy I can be here to spend time with her. My parents and I are picking up Grandma for dinner at The Spare Rib before I spend the night with some of my best friends, whom I miss more lately than ever! I really needed this break from my own life.

Of course right away life picks back up! HaHa
Tomorrow I am excited to be going to the Miss Jubilee Pageant at Hewlett High School. This is a BIG local for the Miss New York system and they will be crowning Miss Jubilee, Miss Southern New York, and one Outstanding Teen to go on to the state pageants (all the last weekend in June in Albany! I'll be there, hope you will be too!). It should be a terrific show featuring my good friend Claire Buffie, Miss Jubille 2009.

I'll have a chance to to spend a little bit more time with some friends tomorrow night before SLEEPING IN! YAY! Monday afternoon I just have to head over to The Red Carpet ~ Wayne to take care of a few things.

Tuesday morning brings excitement...Trish and I have VIP tickets to........
THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW!!
I am SO excited! I am hoping we get to talk to her!! Then the rest of the day will bring excitement as well, but I don't want to give it all up so soon! :)

Have an AMAZING weekend everyone!!

All the best always,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment