Monday, March 15, 2010

Exciting Week!!!


Hi everyone!! I have a few pieces of exciting news to share!



Today my name is in USA Today because I am nominated for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Man of the Year Award for my commitment to community service. Check out the ad if you can!



I was featured in the Delaware Newsjournal's Stylefiles section yesterday! Here are the links to the article and the video! The article is two pages.



http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20100314/LIFE/3140325/Pageant-consultant-host-dresses-with-purpose-to-look-confident



I am also going to keep updating my blog as often as I can! There is an exciting week ahead with The Wendy Williams Show and hanging out with Miss America Katie Stam tomorrow in NYC, fashion designer Johnathan Kayne coming to my store for three days, and even a reality tv show audition on Sunday! WOW!


I hope you all have an amazing exciting week as well!!

Chris

(Photo courtesy of the Delaware Newsjournal)

No comments:

Post a Comment