Friday, March 5, 2010

Well kids...here we go...from the 2008 Mr. Delaware Pageant...

THE moment!! :P




Beachwear!


Talent ~ Michael Buble's "Can't Buy Me Love" song and dance.
Thanks to Hockessin Community News for this photo!



Beachwear, again...obviously earlier!



All of my AMAZING friends and supporters!



Titleholders, contestants, etc.


Being crowned by Miss Delaware 2007 Brittany Dempsey



The 'interactive' part of beach wear...an annual tradition!


Evening Wear


More beach wear...I had a lot of fun!



Intoductions/Casual Wear...I still like this sweater but I would never compete in it now LOL!
And those jeans, oy! What was I thinking? Thank goodness for pageants teaching me how to dress!



Opening Number!

A few people have been asking for photos from when I won Mr. Delaware, so here we go...don't hate! LOL My style, hair, and confidence has definitely come a long way since this cold night in November 2007!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THE PHOTOS! Always great to see a fan get to be on stage and have some fun! BTW, are you going to be in NYC for the Jubilee and Southern NY pageants? Coming up from Texas to watch them. Would love to finally meet you after reading your posts on Guru! Let me know.

    ReplyDelete