Monday, January 25, 2010

COUNTDOWN TO VEGAS...11 HOURS!!!

HEY ALL!!

YES It's been forever and a day since I last wrote but tomorrow I am leaving from New York-JFK at 9:30 non-stop to LAS VEGAS! VIVA MISS AMERICA! I am SO excited to head out there and represent the first state as well as support all of the contestants and work with The Red Carpet Pageant and Prom at the fabulous trade show.

Last night at the Miss Wilmington Pageant (Congrats Kayla Sherwood!) I was able to spend time with the wonderful team who raised me into this pageant world and I could not be more excited that the Miss America Organization is a huge part of my life. I have Bobbey Biddle to thank for this and I wish he was headed cross country with me, but one day soon! Maybe bring our new buddy Chelsi Smith, Miss Universe 1995, along for the ride...in the RV no less!

To everyone heading out, TRAVEL SAFE! I'll see ya there! To all of you watching from home, my goal is to update every day! Here goes!

CHRIS

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! Have a great time - I look forward to reading your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete